Tuesday, January 1, 2008

ALICE

Duration: 10:08 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-18 17:06:58
User: Summyr
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

animation  short  film  trailer  alice  american  mcgees  mcgee  summyr  movie  silent  cheshire  cat  media  arts  grade  ten  

Description:

Yet another Grade 10 Media Arts Project. Probably my favorite :D Umm... Yes, for any ownerships and locations, music and so on, it's pretty much all in the credits. R&R!! or... Comment and.... rate.... C&R... Yes.. Missing Credits: My Auntie eX for making the original dress Ace-chan for making an apron! THANK YOU!! It looks awesome! Matt for putting up with me (I'll get you your video games) Nate for walking and THE CHICKEN PEOPLE!!!! By the way, if you have any other info on the release date of the actual Alice movie rendition of the video game, please tell me of this!!!

Comments

lovelyprincess154 ::: Favorites  2007-12-01 15:45:16

This is AWSOME! ^_^ Good job guys. 5/5 for me.
__________________________________________________
miyaviprincess ::: Favorites  2007-11-18 21:49:37

Looks amazing you guys...I love it. The music gave me goosebumps.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Thalia's Piece Pt1
Gears Of War Good Round Volume 2
Sprint Car Racing - Williams Grove
My first Youtube drum solo clip.
Electrelane - In Berlin
ipibnboo
Naruto- the beautiful people( sasuke faces death)
Escalera al cielo - episodio 3 ( 2 / 7 )
Elliot Minor - Still Figuring Out Music Video
Pivot Vid #1
Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II
Mr T Rubbin'
I KNOW TELEKENESIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kyla, Lani and Regine - Healing
Who's Your Daddy? (Remix)
Boredness
Evil Muffin
My Chemical Romance
Re: What do you love about New Zealand?
Girltrash! Episode 7


 

No comments: