Monday, November 26, 2007

Moses and Abraham were both fucking insane...

Duration: 06:50 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-24 02:11:12
User: CadicusTheDamned
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

If a disembodied voice that no one else can hear asks you to kill something and your son is the only thing available, you don't obey. If you spend forty years wandering around the relatively small Sinai Peninsula (roughly the size of Arizona), you are going around in circles and are as crazy as a shithouse rat. This video has lost me three subscribers so far. *lulz*

Comments

Sarahon06 ::: Favorites  2007-11-24 03:17:58

it's reasons like these that I refuse to debate the religious.
__________________________________________________
CadicusTheDamned ::: Favorites  2007-11-24 03:27:40

Yeah, I actually swear too much. I should try to present this logically, but their sheer insanity overwhelms my inhibitions against cursing. I need to redo this when I haven't been drinking.
__________________________________________________
xCodyxRayx ::: Favorites  2007-11-24 16:05:33

you lost three subs b.c of this? lol i found it very educational.!
__________________________________________________
CadicusTheDamned ::: Favorites  2007-11-24 17:06:00

Yeah, I befriended some people outside of a religious context, and it turned out they were religious...
__________________________________________________

No comments: