Saturday, November 24, 2007

I apologize for the Stewie impression

Duration: 03:23 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-05-21 01:42:54
User: dechha1981
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

An animated version of myself talking about stuff (Sorry about poor picture quality; software problems) http://www.blasphemychallenge.com This is for the Blaspemy Challenge. For those who don't get what I'm talking about; basically, I compare Sauron to the Discworld gods. Sauron couldn't care less if people decided to claim that he doesn't exist, whereas the Discworld Gods feed on belief and are subject (The word "slave" come to mind) to collective Human imagination. I then conclude that any god like the Discworld gods whose existence depends on belief is not worth worshiping.

Comments

No comments: