Saturday, November 24, 2007

Animations - March to April

Duration: 03:40 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-04-17 01:49:12
User: XplissitBboy
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Go to this link for sound effects http://www.wikiupload.com/download_page.php?id=177062 These are my most recent animations. They were made from Mid February to April 16. In the animation that is specified in the video with the message "I didnt do all of this animation..." this is how it goes. Isaac100000 did the first part, then when the video flashes, I animated, then it flashed again, then Isaac100000 does all the beams. And then when it flashes again I have the red guy do a beam. So basically whenever the red guy is winning, that means I animated that part. And if the blue guy is winning, Isaac did it. This is not really a video it is just a compilation of my most recent animations. AND YES THESE ARE MINE I DIDNT STEAL THEM YOU CAN EVEN GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK TO SEE MY THREAD AT DARKDEMON.ORG http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=17106&sid=182027534731df2dd90f11a3ed37efda All sounds were either from Xiaoxiao or from Findsounds.com If you want the Xiaoxiao sound effect pack just message me your email. All animations were made with Pivot Stickfigure Animator 2.2.5 and I do not use sprites and I do not use BETA 3.0 The breakdance song is: Battle of the year 2000 - Bboys Break Dance Forever The song in the credits is: DJ Shadow - Organ Donor The tetris song at the beginning is: Dj Venom - Tetris I made this guide for adding your own Pivots to youtube. Just go to this link: http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=18774&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 Extra Tags: Stick man stickman stick figure stickfigure fight fighting fights xiaoxiao3 xiao xiao 3 xiaoxiao cool lol awesome best better random new music sound effects effect sfx special beam blast men stickmen sticks stickfight animate animation animating animations anime sword battle war attack punch kick DarkDemon dark demon droidz youtube stickman legacy stick page portal pivot host pivotplace flash tisfat

Comments

No comments: