Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Whites Get Discriminated In Public

Duration: 05:47 minutes
Upload Time: 07-09-11 11:08:44
User: uSteltzen
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

you can't go shopping anymore if your a white male. Blanks and Hispanics are ultra disrespectful. They intentially act out when they see a white male. Growing up I never used racial names (I do now) but they called white trash, whiteboy, and other anti-white names and sometimes I would get stalked by them because I was a tall white male. If you say something back and are in or end up in the wrong side of the tracks the police will not even defend you because it will be your word vs theres and they always back each other up - always. Whites are stupid this way they because think that if they stand up for each other like this it means there in the kkk which is pure bull shit. I'm totally against the kkk I think they are fascist and hitlism is wrong - he killed more intelligent white men than any man alive. Blacks and hispanics use this to make a mockery out of whites. They don't have no respect for our race or us white males or white neighborhoods they run down. One time a black guy attacked me and when the police came they were going to arrest me because I started kicking some black ass! Some white interacial lady stood up for him and another black guy as if I had done something wrong for defending myself and fending of a black perpetrator who probably gets away with felonies. They told the cops that I started the fight but I did not and was discriminated by them and that is what started it when I retaliated because they were being subhuman to me in public. If I would have challenged them this was probably on video tape because it was at a major food store and you can see me walking away while this black male stalks me from behind in the parking lot. When I looked behind me because I felt someone from behind and when I turned around he was already thowing punches and hit 3 times. It took me a couple minutes to shake him off and I tied up his punches at me. I was tired and getting off work about to go out with friends. I could have killed the bastard if I wanted to because I used to powerlifter and never lost a 1on1. I had a right to use what ever force necessary to defend my self. I did not kill the bastard black man and I cornered him and kept him from running away in his car. I did due some bodily damage to him defending myself and they took his side but released me after holding me in the back of a police car. I could have sued them easily but I didn't and they quickly backed down when they saw I was ready for court if need be and I'm not pleading quilty for defending myself. This kind of shit goes on all the time because they listen to rap music, chris rock and they think they are superior to whites. This is just the opposite of there claims that anyone that is white, racial aware of themselfs, and sticks with there race is in the kkk. Blacks and hispanics are the modern day nazies. I'm a 38 yr old and have always had hard jobs. They have no business treating me this way. I was cut in front of in line. Usually someone says something about it but because they were mostly black and some interacial white women they just acted like they were doing something cool. Then the black checker started waiting on other people and that's when I got mad. I told him look I'm next. Then the blacks were making faces, laughing, and just disrespectful. Then I said why do you black people always act like this when there's a group of you. This is what started fight. They followed me out the parking through the store and out into the parking lot. This is just one of many problems I've had with lowlife blacks and hispanics in particular in public. They have no social graces but yet the claim whites are the one's even though whites are the most prudent in public.

Comments

subby33 ::: Favorites
I didnt have to watch the whole thing to figure out that you're just another retard.
07-10-09 05:03:58
__________________________________________________
aginiga ::: Favorites
So, some blacks did you wrong. Some of them might be racist assholes, or tried calling you one in order to get away with assault. What the fuck? Shit like this happens. The world is no cuddly bunny farm. It doesn't give you the right to turn racist yourself. Dumbass!
07-10-08 19:21:55
__________________________________________________
slasher79 ::: Favorites
Blame your ancestors for our ignorance,I hate certain kind of people too.The kind that walk around wit their pants hangin off of their asses,the kind that does not try to better themselves white or black.Dont try to be a racist if you have not researched your history!!
07-10-07 00:25:49
__________________________________________________
slasher79 ::: Favorites
What pisses me off is whites talk about us and say we need to go back to Africa for whatever reasons,do they know anything about how we got here.Blame your own race you assless bastards.If your ancestors wouldnt of taken us from our African lands this wouldnt be going on.They did it to the indians as well,know the shit has backfired on yalls ass and you want to cry, I think some black will always hate you cracker because of what happened years ago!
07-10-07 00:11:27
__________________________________________________
slasher79 ::: Favorites
Yea honky, thats right!! you betta step light when you see us in the store or where ever,ther is nothing you can do about it I luv it when crackers get scared and intimidated!! Grow an ass loser
07-10-06 23:55:12
__________________________________________________
tallatron ::: Favorites
it's LBJ's fault. fuck the democrat scum!
07-10-04 15:17:01
__________________________________________________
meinhasbrennt ::: Favorites
man i pretty much love you for that video now im german living in canada and we hav these little pecker heads called indians and thier just like black people in america rude fuckin jerks who want to fight for no god damn reason jusy cause were white also they drink fuckin mouth wash and dont live in holms and make an honest livin so we got the same problem just with red skinned indians
07-10-03 20:34:38
__________________________________________________
shemale88 ::: Favorites
that vid is sooooooo true.....
07-10-03 02:38:05
__________________________________________________
ThirdeyeII ::: Favorites
I hope a gang of nigs beats your ass in.
07-09-27 00:09:41
__________________________________________________
silverberetta17 ::: Favorites
I'm a white male, and you disgrace the white race. You sick fuck.
07-09-26 21:45:13
__________________________________________________

No comments: