Monday, February 11, 2008

Reaction To Lil Bow Wow Freestyle

Duration: 07:33 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-25 14:24:53
User: Missylover123
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

stand-up  blooper  animation  

Description:

It was my first time listening to it and let me tell you I was so damn shocked . I had no clue that this guy could talk the way that he did . I thought that he was just another teenage kid trying to make it in this cold offensive world but it looked like he was the offensive . I wish he would have made a rap about me like that . I would tear his little black *** up HAD NO TIME TO EDIT.

Comments

CoCoButterAnyone ::: Favorites  2008-02-02 14:41:05

this is hot like fire
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Pythagoras Switch parte 2
UWA King of the Death Match 2007
randomness getting into the wrestlemania spirit
Room Eleven - One Of These Days
Um...This girl trys to kill Mimi in Shippuden


 

No comments: