Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Sassy Girl (1000 Words - Koda Kumi)

Duration: 07:07 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-02-09 23:02:34
User: alavic222
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Sassy  Girl  Korean  Koda  Kumi  1000  Words  Kotoba  Japanese  Love  Romance  Romantic  Comedy  

Description:

Okay, here we go. FINALLY I got around to doing another AMV, after tons of false starts. I got the random inspiration to do a vid to the song "1000 no Kotoba" (the Japanese version of "1000 Words") I don't know why, but this song has REALLY stuck on me lately and I think that Koda's version is MUCH better than Jade's. Her's doesn't have that harmony at the end (It's only in the US version of the game that Lenne comes and sings with Yuna) but it's still incredible and the rawness of Koda's voice is awesome (how her voice breaks every so often) Anywho, I tried a lot of things to match the song. Then randomly it hit me. My Sassy Girl is a romantic comedy from Korea. I remember hearing a lot about this movie and not really giving it much thought. Then I bought it on a whim and watched it. And I LOVED it. This is the best romantic movie I've ever seen. The story is well put together and very heart-wrenching and funny at the same time. I can't stress it enough how good this movie is. I have a soft spot for romance, but not necessarily romantic movies (mostly just other genres with strong romantic leanings) but this one changed that. I hear that they're remaking this one so fingers crossed they don't ruin it. I think this movie and song go together well and I hope you do too. So after a couple of weeks of no AMVs I return with another ^_^. I hope you like it, be sure to comment and see you in the next vid ^_^_^_^_^_^!!!!

Comments

Vkeixshoujo ::: Favorites  2008-02-12 15:40:09

A US version? -sigh- A US version of a perfectly fine Korean movie? American re-makes are very interesting. Let's hope they don't fuck it up >.>+
__________________________________________________
xjadeflowerx ::: Favorites  2008-02-12 15:26:48

Love the song, love the movie! I've only heard Jade's version of the song, but I like Koda Kumi's too.
__________________________________________________
alavic222 ::: Favorites  2008-02-12 00:58:25

lol, a departure from some of my other vids right? ^^
__________________________________________________
Klematis ::: Favorites  2008-02-10 13:02:05

I think I have to check this movie ^^. Take care of you.
__________________________________________________
obhottie11 ::: Favorites  2008-02-10 12:49:00

Very cute.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

My Stuff My Way
Naruto - Hakuna Matata
Porta a Porta e canone Rai: 106 euro termovalorizzati
That's A Shame - Spanish Soap Opera
WTF


 

No comments: