Tuesday, February 5, 2008

MUGEN - Captain Commando(Me) VS Shin Kaname Ameri

Duration: 03:42 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-02-21 18:43:56
User: Muigi01
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

MUGEN  Captain  Commando  Shin  Kaname  Ameri  Ride  Juggernaut!  Juggernaut's  Theme  Marvel  Super  Heroes  MSH  

Description:

Dang, I nearly had a heart attack trying to beat this guy. This is Shin Kaname Ameri, a custom made character who was only up for a limited time and then taken down. Luckily, I managed to get him thanks to INFINITY Mugen. Anyways, this guy is pretty brutal. It took me a few tries before I could finally beat him. He likes to use that charging punch a lot. He also has some devestating supers to boot. If you want him, just PM me. Please stop requesting characters through my profile, please? If you want a character, please PM me for that matter.

Comments

AzurePandaPaws ::: Favorites  2007-08-15 03:09:38

Your opponent has some big ol' boots. '_' Anyway, nice fight.
__________________________________________________
CommanderPaws ::: Favorites  2007-02-21 22:48:31

Whoa, that was pretty good, man. =D
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Bean & Noogie Got A Haircut
Chaos in Bern
grande ballerina di salsa cubana napoli
spiel mir das lied vom tod
Your song cover


 

No comments: