Sunday, January 27, 2008

Codes to spam your friends...NO APPLICATION DOWNLOAD NEEDED!

Duration: 02:40 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-16 20:02:10
User: crappyhappysnappy
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

this video shows you how to spam your friends by JUST USING HTML CODES!!! I'm not a spammer...I TRACK SPAMMERS...my account is set to disable HTML comments...so when they put the spam/fraud offers, the words or pictures they sent me WON'T APPEAR! Instead...it's THE CODE! haha! and I added everyperson that got phished(hack) by those keyloggers(aka spammers/id theft) anyways...comment and rate! thanks! Tags: Myspace Hack How to hack myspace How to spam myspace Hot to spame your friends using codes spamming codes cyber scam how to spam your myspace friends using codes myspace spammers

Comments

Putas101 ::: Favorites  2008-01-18 17:27:46

too bad I don't have myspace (yet) LOL! cool! matagal ko nang hindi nakitayang video mo! d-nelete mo ba ung mga music video mo last time? LOL! cool!
__________________________________________________
crappyhappysnappy ::: Favorites  2008-01-17 18:19:13

I know! It won't let me! coz it's an HTML code...and I don't think they allow that anywhere...so...yeah...
__________________________________________________
AirProdigy ::: Favorites  2008-01-17 15:06:56

you couldn't put the code in the description
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Johnny´s Jr PPOI Part 18
View from Rockefeller Center
Kampai - Patrick (music video)
Random Insults from Jack to Liz
Anime-Krawling


 

No comments: