Friday, November 9, 2007

Yume no Tsubasa

Duration: 05:30 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-06-07 09:14:22
User: K00rihi
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

This is the duet version of Yume no Tsubasa sung by Irino Miyu (Syaoran) and Yui Makino (Sakura) in Tsubasa Chronicle. These are the lyrics: konna ni no tooku e futari wa kiteshimatte ano koro no osanai kimi no hohoemi ni mou kaerenai ne kimi ga warau sekai de suki de soba ni itai sore dake wasurekaketa itami mou mune ni time goes by... toki no nagare wa futari o kaette yuku keredo nakushita mono mo yume miru mono mo sono te o totte omoidasu yo itsumo kimi no soba de kanashii koto sae oboeteo kitai kara kimi no chizu ni watashi o tame no peeji o nokoshiteoite ne mirai kara fukitsukeru kaze o kimi wa ano hi shinjita ashita wa motto takaku maiagare time goes by... toki ga sugitemo kitto kawareru mono ga aru no todokanai kara mitsuketai kara yume no tsubasa wo sagashi ni yuku soba ni ite ne zutto time goes by... toki no nagare wa futari o kaette yuku keredo nakushita mono mo yume miru mono mo sono te o totte omoi dasu yo (la la la la la la...) time goes by... toki ga sugitemo kitto kawareru mono ga aru no todokanai kara mitsuketai kara yume no tsubasa wo sagashi ni yuku soba ni iru yo zutto and this is the English Translation: Look how far the two of us have come There's no way to return to the childlike smile you had back then I like the world where you are smiling, and all I want is to be by your side I've started to forget the pain in my heart Time goes by The flow of time will change both of us, but still Things I've lost, things I dream about If I take your hand, I remember them By your side, always I even want to remember the sad things, so on your map, make sure there's a page left for me That day, you believed that tomorrow we would soar even higher on the wind that blows towards us from the future... Time goes by Even when time runs out, I'm sure there will be things that haven't changed We haven't reached the end yet, and I want to find them, so let's go and search for the wings of my dreams Stay by my side forever... I'll be by your side forever...

Comments

No comments: