Saturday, November 17, 2007

New Era Crew Lemon grove party April 2007 - BBH CREW

Duration: 05:42 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-04-28 20:26:13
User: DowntownAssassin
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Unleash the Dragon with Jimrock. The bros b4 hoes crew leader is back with a Dope video from the sd streets... Alot of PRomoters and Party people out there doing events are out for 1 thing.. MONEY ... and Fame. thats two things.. I have no clue why they want fame, I wish Less people knew my name. I have stalkers calling me speaking to me like my own concience, they know soo much about me, BUT I do not even know their Own names when they call. STILL I listen to what they say. Because the hate they have toward me, tells me alot about what is wrong in San Diego and I do what I can do to make a better life for everyone... Someone told me again, That Fame isn't something YOU can just get, or YOu can Try hard everyday screaming your name hoping someone rememberz it.. ANd maybe your name WIll be known or people will know you... Naa IT doesn't really work like that. Or we would have 1,000 rappers with HUGE EGO's in every city. Some people, No Matter how hard they try. They just do not Make that mark. some have tons of money behind them. They just fade away like others before them.. The fucked up part. Is. I didn't ask for this.. I didn't want it. .. BUT I Use MY own Name and The Crew and The Websites to do Something Good. For everyone in San Diego.. We Bring in Girls for you to take home.. Give you drinks. Try to show you a good time. I"M in the HOSPITALITY Industry. That means. Were here to please..

No comments: