Friday, November 23, 2007

Anime USA 2006-Cosplay Chess-00

Duration: 00:57 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-11-20 15:43:43
User: Dragonarh
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

This is some time before the Cosplay Chess was gonna start, I'm just messing with the camera, being silly and hyper, saying all kinds of crazy stuff. and for a second near the end you can see what I look like. I'm crazy! :P and for some reason, it's a lot darker on Youtube than my computer, so I guess the only thing you guys can do is turn the brightness up. (and I noticed that the sound got a little off about half way, but it's all crazy so you can't tell until I turn the camera around and smile while the audio has me talking) And I would like to now say that due to spam, no one can post on this video again. Sorry, it's just I've been deleting spam for months and I'm just sick of it.

Comments

No comments: