Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Confessions of an Area 51 Employee Part 2 (Phoenix Lights)

Duration: 06:21 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-01-02 23:41:48
User: dreamlandnightmare
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

TRANSCRIPT: Here I am once again. Yep, I'm still alive! They didn't disappear me... yet. The truth is, though, what I am doing is very dangerous, and if my identitiy became known... I don't know if they could kill me, but I know I would lose my job, and there is little doubt that I would spend years upon years in prison. So, I'm doing my best to keep my identity completely confidential. I received a private message from a YouTube viewer who was understandably skeptical--and I can understand the skepticism here. I wouldn't believe me myself. And you have every right disbelieve my story, even though I can assure you beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is 100% true. Anyway, this YouTube member queried why, if I work for Area 51, am I using such archaic technology. Apparently, he doesn't realize that I am making these videos from my own home. You see, there's a not-so-secret airport terminal called "JANET Air" that ships all Area 51 employees--well, maybe not all, but most--and they fly us back and forth, usually on a daily basis to Area 51 back to our homes in Nevada. And so, I am at home making my videos on my plain vanilla desktop Hewlett Packard computer. It's at least 8 years old, perhaps more. I'm not the most computer savvy or up-to-date person. It serves my purpose. I don't have the latest software, and that's why my video's crude. I'm not in the know-how in respect to video editing and the like, and, of course, I couldn't show you much anyway, although I do plan to get some actual video in the future, though my face will have to be obscured. Now, back to where I left off last time. I was explaining how black-ops elements within the base use diversions like UFO hoaxes to distract attention away from covert opperations and top-secret projects. One of those projects actually used the pretty well-known Phoenix lights incident of 1997. Does anyone remember that? It happened in Phoenix, Arizona around the time of the Hale-Bopp comet sighting and the subsquent debacle of the Heaven's Gate cult. But, I'm digressing again. The Phoenix lights were actually a military project, the brainchild of Area 51 strategists. What the Phoenix lights actually were, were cutting-edge technology at the time, these special hovering flares that were released in a stretegic position to create the illusion of a massive aircraft, a mothership, or what have you. And they actually released a type of blanket of gas to block out the stars and create the illusion that this was a solid body, and not just a pattern of unjoined lights or flares--which they actually were. And please don't ask me to explain the technology or science behind it. That's not my forte or field. I'm just a peon, a lowly sentry, a base guard. Now, I became privy to certain things that an individual with my security clearance level wasn't supposed to be privy to, and I'll explain later on how that happened. But now back to the Phoenix lights. The purpose of this illusion of a massive UFO, or whatever it was supposed to be, was actually to divert attention from experimental chemicals that the military was releasing on Phoenix that night. Now, I can niether confirm nor deny the actual purpose of these chemicals, but the rumor amongst us lower-tier members of Area 51, the base chatter and talk was, that the chemicals were actually--had some type of immunization quality, and were supposed to protect against biological attacks, certain biological attacks. So, in essence, the population of Phoenix--at least a part of it--were actually being used as guinea pigs. And that's why I feel the need to reveal these covert opperations to the American public. As you should know after the first part, I am a true patriot. I am all for the security of America. And secrets--if it's truly to protect the people. But when these secrets are to use the people, to exploit them, that's where it crosses the line. And that is the antithesis of what America is supposed to represent. And it's against all that I stand for and what I think the American military is supposed to stand for. And I'll let you in on what may not be such a secret, is the fact that the President of the United States himself knows less than 20% of the opperations and projects taht Area 51 is involved in. And like President Bush or not--I happen to like him, think he's a good man. I have my misgivings with some of his foreign policies, but overall, I think he's a good man and a good president. But it's really disturbing to know that I know certain secrets that the president himself does not know. (PLEASE SEE PROFILE FOR REMAINDER OF TRANSCRIPT)

Comments

4weed2man0 ::: Favorites
My friend and I have been watching your videos and we're wondering what happens when you no longer work at Area 51? Do you just go back to your normal life? And how the hell does someone get a job there?
07-10-22 16:53:23
__________________________________________________
xYaHynessx ::: Favorites
if they are tryin to hurt us,well... i dont no y. i really want to beleve in area 51 and aliens but definately NOT the whole idea of them trying to hurt us. sorry but i cant hear what he's saying on the video.
07-10-22 10:39:54
__________________________________________________
jaimeglzp ::: Favorites
pon mas fotos no? we
07-10-21 15:13:35
__________________________________________________
exilio2012 ::: Favorites
Man, I believe you. Who does not understand, you suppose to be able to read, there is a full transcription in writing on this page. What this man says is very important: 1 most UFO we see are really hollograms and no real objects and 2 the Chemtrails connection. They are spraying quem and bioelements in the sky. This man says the aim is to protect people from attacks but what they want es eliminate us from Earth. Man hope they wont hurt you because what you are doing is brave and risky.
07-10-21 12:24:36
__________________________________________________
Capeech ::: Favorites
This sucks. Can't understand a word. Do a "Commander X" presentation. (google video)
07-10-20 04:24:07
__________________________________________________
synthpop88 ::: Favorites
"LUKE! I AM UR FATHER!!!" ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha nice! I bet he did do this with one of those halloween things that come with costumes:P
07-10-15 05:35:07
__________________________________________________
Garrick747 ::: Favorites
click his profile you will see hes just toying with you
07-10-15 04:08:49
__________________________________________________
PigeonHead57 ::: Favorites
what a loser
07-10-13 19:14:32
__________________________________________________
Elkartos ::: Favorites
LUKE! I AM UR FATHER!!!
07-10-12 21:49:18
__________________________________________________
russiausa ::: Favorites
well for one your identity is already known, by probably hundreds of thousands of people who have your IP traced, and know every single internet connection information your using - down to the adress and name of the person who baught that internet connection..
07-10-12 18:00:07
__________________________________________________

No comments: